Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If you have two crazy boys, and then a girl...

THIS ONE...

Ran into this one...

And this is what happened!


That's right. My one and a half year old has a bright pink, up to her diaper, CAST!

At least Josh didn't do it on purpose. He was running by her and I guess was a little too close. She fell down and apparently got a tiny fracture of her left leg, just above the ankle. She has had the cast on for 2 weeks, and we have 1 more week to go. I have already accepted the fact that we were going to have a lot of trips to the ER, I just didn't think it would be for my little princess!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

At least it happened in the summer so when she can't wear pants, it's no big deal. I love the little pink cast.

Amber said...

That seems like a little overkill to put the cast up so high when the fracture is just above her ankle! My little brother got a fracture in his lower leg when he was 2 and his cast only went to the knee. Anyway. At least kids heal so fast! If it was you, you'd have that cast for WAY longer than 3 weeks :)

Maren said...

Even with a huge-o cast on, she still looks so adorable! It looks like she is okay with it. Does it itch? And Michelle, good point about the pants.

Christine said...

You better have called in the plastic surgeon for little Bailey girl!!!

I can't believe how BIG she has gotten this summer! I hope she is getting ready to see Emily and I each afternoon!!!

steph said...

How sad for poor little Bailey! At least she isn't going to be a wussy little girl! Cute and Touch...the best combination for a girl!

Fuller Family said...

Oh I love the cast! I have been waiting to see pictures of her. She is too adorable! We need to talk soon. I will call you!

Unknown said...

she still looks so adorable! It looks like she is okay with it. I love the little pink cast.

--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved