Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey!

Today is Bailey's birthday. I can not believe my baby is already one! Time is going by too quickly, but I have loved every minute of it. She is my little princess, and I am so thankful to have her in our family. Her little personality is starting to come out. It's such a fun time!



My princess needed two days of party, so we started out yesterday by having cake and presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Today, I made little bundt cakes just her size. She wasn't too interested in eating the cake, only in squishing it. She must have noticed that it wasn't chocolate...



Here she is opening her present from Grandma Dee. Thanks Grandma Dee! We miss you!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Bailey! I will see you after school today. I love holding you.

Love,
Emily

Maren said...

Yeah! Happy birthday Bailey! You made a non chocolate cake? Maressa? Are you feeling well? Maybe you should see a doctor. Did you take pictures from last night?

Megan and John said...

Happy birthday, little Bailey! Does she ever stop smiling?

Barbie said...

Hey there Vincents! Just checking in on you guys. Congrats on getting out on a date. Maressa, are you never the image of beauty? Happy Birthday to baby Bailey.

Fuller Family said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! I hope you guys had a great 1st birthday. She is so darling. I can't believe how grown-up she is now. We need to talk soon!

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bailey. I can't believe you are already 1. Where does the time go?