Monday, February 16, 2009

Rainy Day at the Vincents

The following is what happens when my fourth child, (oops, I mean my husband) stays home from school, (I mean work.)






Josh taking his turn



Do you see those towels blocking the drain? Yes... they made a dam.



Check out these outfits. Josh put on his swimsuit over his pajamas, and a swimshirt over his t-shirt. Apparently he thought these would protect him from the water. Josh is a little O.C.D., not really, but if he gets a drop of water on any of his clothes, he has to strip them off immediately.



This is how they fueled up before the rainy, wet, splashing in puddles bike riding. Tobi made pancakes for breakfast, yes there is a pancake under there! He then let them put gobs of candy, chocolate, and whipped cream on top. His other specialty breakfast item is smashed up oreos in milk. What can I say? I grew up on M&M's in my cheerios, and that is how my kids eat it too.



The boys had a great day! Tobi is such a fun dad. I love it that he lets them do these fun crazy things.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like sooooooo much fun. We should try that out tomorrow while it's still raining. I know Caleb would love it. Isaac is a bit more like Josh and can't stand being wet.

Amy said...

Man, I wish you guys were my parents when I was growing up! Looks like fun!

Maren said...

Oh my word. I love the video! It looks awesome! Nice spin out Andrew! And oh course the needed all the candy. Playing in the puddles requires lots of energy.

Henrie said...

And this is why I love you guys!

Fuller Family said...

I love it! That looks like so much fun! We need to try that next time it rains. Your boys look like they were loving it! I love their breakfast too! Perfectly Healthy!

Christine said...

Have I told you how much I love you? I do!!! JUST looking at the pictures of this post puts a BIG OL' SMILE on my face - especially the BREAKFAST of CHAMPIONS! Seriously - your kids are lucky they have inherited your great genes!

My mom used to bring all our big wheels to Utah each summer so we could ride them through small little streams - your post reminded me of that.