Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom (Grandma)

Today is my mom's birthday. While Josh was at school, Bailey and I went up and hung out with my mom at her house. For dinner we went out to our favorite sushi place. Andrew, my mom and I, LOVE California roll. It is one of Andrew's favorite things to eat. At least several times a week when I pick him up from school, his first question to me is, Did you get sushi? After dinner, my mom and dad came over to our house for cake and ice cream.
My mom is the best mom there is. She is so giving and selfless. She helps me in so many ways. She is a really hard worker. There isn't anything she can't do. I am so lucky she is my mom!







1 comment:

Maren said...

Yea! Happy Birthday Mom! I agree that she is amazing. She can do anything! My house always looks better after she visits. Sushi, cake, ice cream. YUM.