Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hawaii #2



We did a lot of this...



and this...



We had some family pictures taken. A pretty interesting experience with 9 adults, a 7 year old 4 year old, 2 two year olds, and two babies. Pretty crazy...
We don't have any prints from the photographer yet, but Emily also took some pictures with her sweet camera. So here is a little preview of what our Christmas card will probably look like, or close to it.



I love this dress Bailey is wearing, she looked soooo adorable. Can you see that smile under the Binkey?



Some of us went on a submarine. Grandma is the lucky one to sit next to the two boys...



When the submarine was going down, Tobi told Josh he had to hold his breath, and Josh of course obeyed his dad...







Here we are at Cheeseburger in Paradise, Tobi and I also went here on our honeymoon, 9 years ago. Crazy that we have three kids now, time flies.



The tattoos. Tobi really wanted to get henna tattos for the whole family, including me and Bailey. Let's just say that didn't happen. We drive over to get tattoos, Bailey falls asleep in the car. Tobi takes the boys in to some outdoor market to try to find somewhere to get the tattoos. An hour and fifteen minutes later, Bailey wakes up. You can be sure I was not too happy sitting in the car for this amount of time. We go in to find out what they could be doing, we find them, and they are "almost done." Sure. Great. He gets the boys each a shirt, and pays a large amount of money. Well, too much in my opinion. The next day, the wax stuff comes off, and there is no henna tattoo underneath. You could barely see them they were so faint. I was pretty angry. Not only did I have to wait in the car forever, we wasted a lot of money too.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Bummer about the tattoos. I had no idea. I just thought you bought the pack and that was it. An hour in the car by yourself? Sounds like heaven to me. But only if i had a book. you must have been bookless. The pictures look great. Your family is so photogenic.

Holly said...

What a great trip - and you look fantastic!!! hope to lunch with you when I return!

Michelle said...

I love the family picture. I would not have been happy about the whole tattoo experience myself. You must have been dying.

Fuller Family said...

I am loving all of the pictures. Although, it does make me want to fly there right now! What a darling family picture. And I LOVE Bailey's dress. We really need to see you guys this summer. Call when you can and we can plan it.
I hope Chuck-e-Cheese was a party for you guys. Wish I were there:) Okay, maybe not Chuck-E-Cheese, but definitely hanging out!