Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 Days 8 Nights

I have been a really bad blogger for several months now. I have had many things I was planning to blog about but just never got around to it, but now you are in for it. There is going to be way more pictures than anyone really wants to see. But this vacation deserves at least several posts. We went to Maui with my entire family, and spent 8 days there. It was so perfect, we had the best time. As soon as we got back to our house, after taking a red eye flight, Josh said, when are we going back to Hawaii? And he meant, in how many minutes, not how many years. Anyway, these pictures are in no particular order because there are just too many!

Obviously swimming is a big theme here, but there are also pictures from our car ride to the airport, Bailey playing at the airport, and a few from the aquarium on Maui.














4 comments:

Devin said...

I'm sooooo jealous! What a great vacation! Love the pictures! And I am very impressed that you even had time to get a picture with you and your two boys!

I don't know what I love more - Bailey and her swimsuits or Tobi with facial hair! Good times!

Devin said...

Okay - my post is even funnier now that it shows it came from DEVIN!!!

For some reason - it keeps defaulting to Devin when I post a comment. Oh well - anyhow the truth is now out - Devin likes Tobi with facial hair!

Maren said...

oh my goodness. Not a single picture of your favorite sister. That is despicable. Maressa, I am shocked. Grieved. Shocked.

Michelle said...

I want to go! Looks like tons of fun and so great that your whole family was there.