Thursday, April 2, 2009

Andrew is 7!

Today is Andrew's birthday! I can't believe I have a seven year old. Andrew has the most energy of any kid I've ever seen. He never runs out of it, but when it is time to go to bed, he is out like a light. All his energy is a little overwhelming at times, as most of you know, but usually he uses his energy for good. He is a really happy kid, and friend to all. He may not know the kids name, but he will play with anyone, anytime. He loves his brother and sister, and really helps me out a lot. We are so lucky to have him in our family!


My first baby! It seems like sooo long ago!



When he turned 1. I can see Bailey in this picture.



His first haircut at age 2.



When he turned 3 he loved Thomas the Train.



When he was 4 he wanted to run in a race like mom does. He was so excited.



When he was almost 5, and attended Gingerbread preschool, he fell down on the cement at school, and broke his arm. The doctor took his cast off thinking it was healed, the next day he fell down at the church while we were there for a ward activity. This time he needed pins, so he had to have surgery and a cast for 8 more weeks.



Andrew turned 6 while in Kindergarten at Fairlands. He loves school! He is very social. Probably a little too social if you ask his teacher.



Here he is at his birthday party this year. Happy Birthday Andrew! We love you!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Andrew. I can't believe I forgot to say it to you when I saw you earlier today! What a space cadet I am.

smithfam said...

Love that kid! He is the best. Hope he had a great day. I remember when he broke his arm. i guess he wanted to be like the Fisher kids! :)

Christine said...

Seeing pictures of Andrew as a baby is just too cute! And you know the picture of him in his Running Outfit is just priceless! I remember when he did that!

And yes, I was pleased that Andrew joined the Cast Club with the Fisher Boys!

Maren said...

I love all the pictures. I think my favorite is the running pose though, especially the sweat band. He looks so cute. And now, at 7, he looks so old!

Angeleah said...

Hi- I loved the first 2 pictures of Andrew because that is how I remember him. It seems like yesterday he was that little and you all lived down the street in Provo.