Monday, September 7, 2009

BYU 14 OKLAHOMA 13!

We just got back from a weekend in Texas, if you know Tobi, you know why we were there...BYU FOOTBALL! The first game of the season, and we got to play the Oklahoma Sooners. Our friends the Zollingers now live in Texas. They are one of these three couples that has moved away from us. All the husbands are huge BYU fans, so of course we met up in Texas, and Joey and Steph were so nice to let all of us stay with them. We had a great weekend! The girls shopped, and got pedicures. The guys played golf, and watched lots of sports. The highlight of the weekend of course being BYU's amazing win. This is the only picture I have, we used several different cameras over the weekend, so hopefully the other girls will post pictures that I can steal! Here we are on Friday night. And what do you think we did as couples after dinner? Played golf of course. Scott and Angie, Lauren and Dave, Stephanie, me, and Joey.

3 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I am so glad you are on top of things! Cute update! I will need to download my pictures and do a post soon for sure. I also asked Steph for all of the pictures. I really want all of them for memories. It was such a fun trip. I am so glad that we all made it. It really needs to be a yearly tradition. Yay for BYU!

smithfam said...

looks like alot of fun! I think you and Angie are the only ones not knocked up! hehe

Miss you!

jjf said...

I am a distant cousin who has enjoyed very much your blog site. Being new to blog technology, I am trying to reach you by making this comment.

I am trying to research all of the descendants of Oscar Morris Lyman. I believe you are a descendant through Beth Lyman, dau of Morris Burton Lyman, son of Oscar Morris (b. 1870), son of Oscar Morris Lyman.

I would appreciate your contacting me if you can at:
enchantedcottage.drew@gmail.com

Thank you, and hoping to hear from you!

JoAnn Ford

P.S. Your children are darling!