Wednesday, October 21, 2009

D-land!

So it was time for the girls in my family to do our annual, or sometimes bi-annual trip to Disneyland. There were 7 children 7 and under, and 5 adults. It was a little crazy at times. I am thinking of trying to leave Bailey home next time and just take the two boys, who can ride almost everything. It was insanely busy at Disneyland, who knows why. But it is a LDS vacation, so we saw tons of BYU gear around. Apparently some schools were out in Utah, and BYU was playing at San Diego State, a bad combination. So, not the best trip to D-land but still fun.









I love the effort that Andrew is exerting here.





The boys did a lot of this, and consequently I did a lot of yelling at them to get down.




Does it look like Bailey is enjoying the teacups?







Here is the whole crew, three double strollers, that says it all.














4 comments:

Maren said...

Man, you are so fast! I got the pictures from Emily last night, but am not even close to putting them up. I am glad at least one of us will post them. Atta way Maressa. And the ladies at the fabric store concur with us about the lighter fabric. Sweet.

Henrie said...

You guys were definitely outnumbered! Looks so fun. Glad you got pics of Bailey! Miss you!!!

Michelle said...

I agree with Bailey's thoughts on the teacups! I avoid those at all costs.

Emily said...

I love the picture of Bailey and mom, it's precious.