Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Princess is 2!

This is her new smile for the camera, squinty eyes, hmm...






I can't believe my baby is 2 years old already. She is talking up a storm, getting into everything, and has some two year old tantrums, but I still think she is the cutest thing on earth. She is so precious to me, I am loving every minute of being her mom. I am so lucky! We had Grandma and Grandpa over for presents and cake. It was a fun night! We got a new camera for Christmas and haven't really figured out how to use it, so a lot of the pictures we took didn't come out that well, so we just have a few so you can see what Bailey looks like right now. Now I need to figure out how to use the camera...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the squinty eyes...it's almost like a pose. and you know i love posers :) she is adorable in any case!

love, larson

Gerry Ogden said...

I recognize the squinty eyes, but even more, the chin! She is really cute.

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday. She's pretty cute, squinty eyes and all.

Emily said...

that is completely adorable!

Henrie said...

Bailey is so adorable...wish I was there like last year. The flower cake turned out super cute!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

I can't believe Bailey is 2!!! Happy Birthday, Miss Cutie Patootie!!