Saturday, March 13, 2010

D-land 2010

It was time for our Spring trip to Disneyland, and here is the crew this trip. If you know us well, you may notice that we are missing two children! I left Bailey home, and Maren left Benjamin at home. As a mom I should probably say that we missed them, and of course we did, but it was so nice to have two less children to push around in strollers! It was great to just have Josh and Andrew and be able to go on pretty much every ride. And if you haven't seen me lately, you may be wondering where I am in the picture! Well, I have had a midlife crisis and decided to cut my hair and go dark. I have to say I actually like it, but I don't know how long I can keep up with the upkeep. Going every month is crazy!



Doesn't Andrew look old? I can't believe he is almost 8!


I got the kids these flashing necklaces at Safeway, that they wore at night, that way I didn't have to listen to them wanting those glow in the dark things they sell there.




Grandma with Josh, Brigham and Ellie. Ellie is cuddled up in Josh's sweatshirt, which he refused to wear. He hardly ever gets cold.





Is Anrdrew trying to choke Josh or help him?



I love Brigham's face, he is really trying his best!
















It was a great trip, can't wait for Fall!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair -- color and length! I also liked going brown, but I agree with you about the upkeep! Mine is now in a weird nether-region with some of the brown remaining.

Maren said...

the midlife crisis comment was hilarious! So that means you are planning to die at 60 years old? YOu were brilliant with the necklaces. really. Brilliant.

Henrie said...

I still can't believe that we barely missed each other. Such cute pics. I can't even wait to see the hair in person!!! More importantly you in person:) It is super cute! The boys are growing up!

smithfam said...

Holy Hell! Who is the girl with the dark hair! Looks great!
I wish I could have seen you. We were @ ships passing in the night! hehe Miss you guys@!