Monday, June 7, 2010

Nothing in Particular

So I have sort of lost my desire to blog, and it has been almost 3 months since I posted anything so I thought I would put up a few pics for the couple of you who want to see what we have been up to! Tobi's mom Dolores came to visit us for the weekend. We love Grandma Dee! We had a fun time just hanging out, not doing too much. We did go miniature golfing and to Andrews baseball game.



Andrew is 8! I can hardly believe it. He got Baptized on May 1st. He was so excited!





I don't know if any of you will see it, but I can see the stress on my face. A baptism day should be stress free and wonderful right? Well I had had a really terrible week and then done a bridal shower the same morning as this baptism and by this time I was ready to give away all my children. Seriously, I was spent.





Andrew played baseball for the first time this year and he loved it! It is his favorite sport so far. And I really enjoyed it too. It was great to be able to watch him individually, catching, throwing and hitting.




This is random. So Andrew sometimes gets up at night and doesn't really know what he is doing. This sometimes means that Tobi and I come up from downstairs around 11 pm and find him sleeping like this at the top of the stairs.
Emily got married last weekend and it was so fun. She looked gorgeous and we love Daniel and his family. I don't have any pics yet, maybe I will get those posted in less than three months!












1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! Even though I see you all the time and know about all of those things...except about Andrew sleeping at the top of the stairs. That's pretty funny.