Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christsmas begins...

So the few of you who check my blog may have noticed that it has been a long, long, long time since I have posted anything! We haven't been taking many pictures lately... But I remembered to grab my camera as I was walking out the door to go play at my moms house this afternoon. My sister Maren and her boys Brigham and Benjamin arrived yesterday, so of course we needed to do a little time out in the street riding bikes, scooters, and motorized vehicles. There is a Jeep, a golf cart, and a pink car... Fun for everyone.


Joshua is saying " I'm number 1!"

This is Andrew suddenly being amazingly old, he totally can't fit in the Jeep anymore, I can't believe he is going to be 9 soon!


Benjamin is sure lucky to have so many people loving him so much! =)

My mom and I. Somehow Maren missed out on all the fun traffic directing we did outside...








Is Bailey just the cutest ever? She is growing up so fast!






Hope you enjoyed the quick update. Hopefully I will be posting more Christmas soon.
Merry Christmas!





3 comments:

Henrie said...

Yay! Finally! So fun to see the all the pics of your adorable kids! And Baile is the cutest thing ever! And you looking pretty cute yourself!

Henrie said...

ignore my bad grammer

Emily said...

FIrst of all your kids are too cute. I love the messy hair on Bailey, poor thing. Oh my goodness Andrew's hair is dark! Your kids are growing up too fast!